calling out quadsan

If you guys look, a lot of Qadsans stuff is already littered through The Pig Pen. He has been a great asset when it comes time to put out the truly technical information. At times I wonder if he isn't just HAL reincarnated. :-) He knows trigonometry (and can probably even spell it), physics, oil theorum, mechanics, and even how to shingle a house!

Thanks for everything you give to out community Qadsan!

E

"Someone needs to start or open up a database of nothing but pictures of BRP's with a list of mods.... I'd be cruising that site for days.... "

Buy the bandwidth and you got it. I have 70 meg of Readers Rides here........

E

I've been out for a few days and just returned last night. Wow, thanks for the props everyone, but I'd also like to say 'thank you' to many of you :)

Eric's (The Haymaker) PigPen site www.xr650r.us is an excellent resource for our bikes and a number of people have contributed knowledge to it including me, but Eric made it happen and spent countless hours editing, formating, enhancing, updating, etc, in addition to providing tons of excellent information from his own knoweledge & experiences. I've learned plenty from various people here and there over the years and I'm glad I've been able to help some people out along the way, but I enjoy the synergy within this and other communities that fosters productive growth and strength, all of which is positive for our brotherhood.

Thanks again for the props :D

qadsan / pontiac_sr / Gary

I've been out for a few days and just returned last night. Wow, thanks for the props everyone, but I'd also like to say 'thank you' to many of you :)

Eric's (The Haymaker) PigPen site www.xr650r.us is an excellent resource for our bikes and a number of people have contributed knowledge to it including me, but Eric made it happen and spent countless hours editing, formating, enhancing, updating, etc, in addition to providing tons of excellent information from his own knoweledge & experiences. I've learned plenty from various people here and there over the years and I'm glad I've been able to help some people out along the way, but I enjoy the synergy within this and other communities that fosters productive growth and strength, all of which is positive for our brotherhood.

Thanks again for the props :D

qadsan / pontiac_sr / Gary

You should'a ended it with a..."But 650L's still suck! :)

Just Kidding!!!! :D

You should'a ended it with a..."But 650L's still suck! :)

Just Kidding!!!! :)

:D:worthy::D:D:D:D

Wow, a cameo appearance by the Haymaker! Why don't you spend a little more time lurking around TT? You can squeeze it in around your moderating the yahoo board. 5 posts on TT? You should be ashamed!!!

:) man did i get a chuk out of that little tidbit. i gotta meet you ...do you really exist? "a fart in the chamber"..classic!! thanks for the grins...