calling out quadsan

Hey quadsan.

I've noticed that you are always generous with your time to provide detailed, informative tech posts about the pigs. You even respond to some of the same questions more than once.

You seem to have as much knowledge as anyone about these beasts (there are a few others in here too that have & share their expertise).

So I was thinking....

Have you given a thought to putting together a BRP website with all of your "tech" topics, similar to Borynacks and the Pig Pen? (great sites)?

I'm know it would take some time (probably lots) to put together, but it could start out simple with just some cut & paste responses/topics from here and slowly evolve.

Who knows, you might even be able to sell a few BRP specific items on the site to help defray some costs.

Just an idea and a thanks for all of the great posts. :)

Quadsanpigsfarm.com.......pigtech.com........pigsinmud.com.......dirtysquealingpig.com?

Cheers

Sounds like a good idea, quadsan is definatly an asset to this community! Borynacks site is really good, perhaps quadsan could just submit some more info to that? If I was more tech savy I would start a website and compile lots of good info including how to's with photos.

DESMO: sent you a pm!

The Pig Pen, and Borynack. Take the cake right now.... :)

certainly more than enought information to digest for even the heartiest BRP lover. I am definetly a fan of all Mr. Q has to offer, I think that running a site has to take an enormous amount of time. Mr Quadsan I ascertain is very busy, given the breadth of knowledge that he often contributes to this site. Keep it up, all he knowledge is definetly welcome. IF you teach we will listen. :D:D

Another site would be welcome.... or how about one big huge gianormous site, you know "The Hitchhikers Guide to the BRP" :)

ride on.....

The Pig Pen, and Borynack. Take the cake right now.... :)

and qadsan has been a great asset to both sites :D:):D

i will supply the bandwidth(if we keep it under 2 gigs a month). gary is a great guy and very knowledgable.

Come on Gary!

....cut the cake!

Come on Gary!

....cut the cake!

.........i assume it was my job to..........cut the cheese?..........

................if not i did it anyway.......

.......a little off topic here but.........here is a good one for you dutch oven fans.....

.............when lying in bed with your lover.......tell him or her that you are going to hawk a loogie straight up into the air........and ask them if they think the green snot stuff is going to come back down on you.......or them.......

......then make cough snort loogie inducing sound........

.............from experiance i know that she will say how sick you are as she covers her head with the blankets........(you must have a fart in the chamber before you start this lovley gag)........and that is when you let it lose.......

.........have fun......

why the hell did you just post that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why the hell did you just post that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The guys a crackhead and rides without a helmet....

.........i assume it was my job to..........cut the cheese?..........

................if not i did it anyway.......

.......a little off topic here but.........here is a good one for you dutch oven fans.....

.............when lying in bed with your lover.......tell him or her that you are going to hawk a loogie straight up into the air........and ask them if they think the green snot stuff is going to come back down on you.......or them.......

......then make cough snort loogie inducing sound........

.............from experiance i know that she will say how sick you are as she covers her head with the blankets........(you must have a fart in the chamber before you start this lovley gag)........and that is when you let it lose.......

.........have fun......

:D Go to off topic Moron, this thread is for those who ride real bikes............. :)

the fart thing was for sure OT, but I thought it was very funny.

I started to have pages for other riders on a different group (Yahoo) I got a few other riders there own page but, then I got over loaded with work, crashing, kids and there bikes and I haven't finished them.

Mike Kay :D

Lewis clan :D

David Gray :D

http://www.borynack.com/race/index.htm

I would love to make a page for Gary also known as quadsan! :)

If he would email me all his word doc.'s, pictures what ever I would make a page and a link! :D:);):worthy::crazy::worthy:

Gary, just send them to borynack@hotmail.com (one at a time) and I will make them into web pages. Just make each one have a file name of what it's about (Oil, Horsepower, tires, coolent, thermostats, what ever!) and have your name at the top and bottom and it will be all done as it is your page. If you are up to it I'll make you your own sub domain with your own pass word and you can make it yourself or just fix it after I dump it all into it's own slot and you fix it (faster). The more info out there the better! :D

the fart thing was for sure OT, but I thought it was very funny.

........thanks man...........good to see humor is alive....and well.........

.............and yes i ride a REAL bike......(actualy i own 4 motorcycles)......

......and its not like i didnt say......"ok this is off topic".....

dirty old man...

I thought the fart thing was quite funny and kind of "out there", but not nearly as "out there" as the church of the euthanasia link on his post....

way, way, way out there... :)

O.K. we're off topic again, sorry...

dirty old man...

I thought the fart thing was quite funny and kind of "out there", but not nearly as "out there" as the church of the euthanasia link on his post....

O.K. we're off topic again, sorry...

Just a hypocrit! The proff that they are a bunch of hypocrits?? They are still here :D:)

Just a hypocrit! The proff that they are a bunch of hypocrits?? They are still here :):)

What?! I don't get it... :D

.......and that commin from a dude from cali..........(i laugh with you.....im from SF orig).....

...........and i would like to apologize to DESMO......for derailing his thread........

What?! I don't get it... :)

It is a funny. The church of the euthanasia thinks that all the humans should be euthanized to save the planet. So, if your a follower of the church of the euthanasia and you are still here, your not fallowing the whole idea. Now do you get it? All the believers should be dead.

Oh, I get it now!, I'm a little slow on the uptake... :)

Just because I think it's way, way,way, way, way, way,way out there, doesn't mean I think it is wrong... live and let live, or don't live...wait, live and let be euthanized...or euthanize yourself and let others... Oh, hell with it!

Just ride... :):D

Ditto.... Just Ride :D

Back to the topic..... I don't think there is enough hard drive space out there to corral all tha Quadsan knows...... It might take him twenty years to put it all on one centralized site...

Someone needs to start or open up a database of nothing but pictures of BRP's with a list of mods.... I'd be cruising that site for days.... :)

Ride on :)