In the Know !!

Are you replacing the bushings as well? If not, they are probably loose and will continue to trash seals. If you let them go too long, they will eventually take the chrome plating off the tubes. Then it gets expensive.

Unless you have the right tools, you may want to have the forks serviced by a suspension shop that has a hydraulic press and the right tooling to extract and replace the bushings.

Get seal savers and add some water proof grease to your dust covers (search keyword "swamp proofing"). That will keep almost anything out. I found out the hard way by replacing my seals ONCE. At that price I was motiviated to find a solution.

Sealsavers for sure. These particular forks seem to be affected by dirt in the seals more than others. Also, DON'T strap it down to transport by compressing the forks. They will leak for sure.

If you are replacing them that frequently, something else is wrong. Consider a new set of bearings (the manual calls them "metals"). The other thing to check for is scratches or dents in the fork tubes, or a chunk of Teflon from the bearings lodged on one. You can simply sand out the more minor of these with some 320 grit wet/dry, followed up with 400 and a little solvent or light oil. Work at 45 degrees to the tube axis in both directions. You'd be surprised how well this works.

In more severe cases, a good suspension shop can replate and refinish the tube for you.