Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vince80

Rekluse Clutch

5 posts in this topic

Can someone tell me what a Rekluse clutch is and what it does? a lot of people seem to have it. What kind of riding is it really made for? MX, Trails, Supermoto, or just recreational riding? Thank you for your time! :)

You can find some info by going to the website www.rekluse.com and doing a search on TT. You will find alot about it if you search TT!

It really makes the bike easy to ride in tight trails and on the track.

Well worth the money and very easy to install. Very happy with mine. :)

I have one on my YZ 450 and it's very sweet. I also have the perch adjuster, which is great for fine tunning the clutch. You can also use your clutch like normal for exploding berms etc. You can run taller gearing without the worry of stalling in the slow technical stuff. Only downside is you cannot bump start the bike. If you buy this product, you will never go back to a standard clutch again IMO.

I have one on my YZ 450 and it's very sweet. I also have the perch adjuster, which is great for fine tunning the clutch. You can also use your clutch like normal for exploding berms etc. You can run taller gearing without the worry of stalling in the slow technical stuff. Only downside is you cannot bump start the bike. If you buy this product, you will never go back to a standard clutch again IMO.

Ditto

Do a search in on this forum as well for rekluse this is an awesome product

Here is a write up I did Rekluse Clutch Write up