HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hotrodheathen13

leo vince x3 ti series

6 posts in this topic

I am looking at getting a Leo Vince x3 system for my '05 yz450f. Has anyone tried it? What did you think of it (form, fit, function). I currently have the stock head pipe (custom bent with a big rock) w/ a '03 yz/wr 450 Pro Series t-4 can and pipe. I'm not very impressed with the PS but it has a spark arrestor and I got it for $100. I usually ride woods, tight trails; but also alot of fast stuff. I can't seem to find any info on how this setup works on the yz450f, so any help would be appreciated. Also what kind of pipe guard would offer the best protection?

Replace the header, you lost power with the dented pipe. Personally, you're going to get much better the the PC set-up. But if you got cash to burn, get the system.

I used the X3 system on our SM bikes(Burkhart and Pursley) during the '04 season. Very well built system and good power output. I did end up modifying the canister for more topend, but otherwise I was very happy with them.

I used the X3 system on our SM bikes(Burkhart and Pursley) during the '04 season. Very well built system and good power output. I did end up modifying the canister for more topend, but otherwise I was very happy with them.

If you dont mind me asking what did you do to the canister ?

Put a supertrapp megaphone inside it lol

Seriously though, I shortened it in 1/2 in. increments. 3" gave the most peak but killed the midrange. 2" gave the best results with good over-rev.