HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cdonowho

Trick Dual Sport pics

8 posts in this topic

Here's a few pics of my XR650 with the Trick dual sport kit installed. Very easy to install and Dale is great to work with. I didn't like the looks of the UFO tail light so I did my own thing (with a little help from some TT users). :naughty:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cdonowho/album?.dir=7c03&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Tera-Flex. :naughty: It's an awesome off-road tire but gets a little squirrelly on pavement though. I'm actually going to replace it with a Kenda K-270, since I'll be spending quite a bit of time on the black top.

NICE! :naughty: I hadn't seen a headlight with the blinkers in them Coll looking and outta the way!

Did you have to change the chain or sprockets to get your tire to fit? I just got the Teraflex II and I have about 1/8 " clearance in the front so I have a 13 tooth sprocket on order. I hope it will work w/ my stock chain. Just wondering how you got yours to fit?? :naughty:

I'm running a 13/48 with stock chain. It's geared a little low for me now so I have a 47 on order. I'm hoping the 14/47 will give me just enough clearance.

cdonowho,

Nice bike bro....I'm trying to build /register my 2003 like your's. I sent you a pm if you have the time.. Thanks

Dave