HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crabtree426

Hey 426 riders, interested in TT graphics?

11 posts in this topic

Brian Wilson (owner) of TT says that if I found 3 riders that would want the TT graphics, he would have them made. As it is now, it costs $30 extra. He can bypass that charge if 3 or more guys want them. Anyone interested?

What do they look like and how much?

Go to the TT store. They'll look like the YZF450 but with different cuts. $75

Hey Crabtree, I'll pass on the stickers but how you liking the flywheel weight?

Still haven't received it. Steahly was out of stock, I have to wait two or three more weeks. I'll let you know though.

Crabtree,

Count me in if we get three. I think with Keenan there are now three. P.M. me if Bryan wants payment to get them.

Bill

You might have more support posting this in the yz250f forum as well since the shrouds for the 01 and 02 250f are the same as the 400/426

Hey guys, sorry it took so long to get back. I was out of town most of the weekend and will be most of tomorrow. I'll start a thread on the 250 forum when I get back and then we can maybe coordinate getting graphics. PM me if you're interested. Thanks