Lets see some YZ's with wheels other than silver

Title pretty much sums it up. I want to see some YZ's with wheels other than the stock silver. Lets see em!

here you go

Pic

Sweet looking bikes fellas!

Keep em comming! :naughty:

I'LL send my pics in they're on photobucket, but I don't know how to transfer them to here tell me how

just copy and paste the link that photobucket gives you

Heres my 00 426 Wheels are powdercoated. Holding up ok, nice and glossy. :naughty:PDR_0320.jpg

black wheels are cool.

426.JPG

nice bikes.

not to hijack the thread, but has anyone ever painted their rim black? If so, how did you do it?

kevan

I am not painting mine black but I bought anodizing spray paint and doing mine blue..I just experimented with an old shock spring and the stuff works awesome!! You have to buy the special primer that goes along with it...I will post up some pics when done....

fad3bc40.jpg
PDR_0142.jpg

NAFLASH I think you have the nicest/cleanest looking 426 going..I have it as my screen saver:)

not to hijack the thread, but has anyone ever painted their rim black? If so, how did you do it?

kevan

i think the majority of the black reems we've seen in this thread are powder coated

A buddy of mine spray painted his wheels on his RM 250 and it looked great until we went riding. Now they look like total crap. I know here locally you can get both rims powderocated for $35 each. Thats totally worth it in my book.

Great pics guys...keep em comming!

Nobody has Blue wheels?

Heres mine. yzf3005.jpg

NAFLASH I think you have the nicest/cleanest looking 426 going..I have it as my screen saver:)

well thank you :naughty: , i like to think my bike is pretty clean :naughty: