HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chetwynd

Short levers...anyone have them?

14 posts in this topic

Sorry to post a new thread, but I need some answers to that I can order up some new parts if I need to. Does anyone use shorty levers for additional handguard clearance? If so, who makes them and are they easy to install? I'm a bit of a rookie...not sure if I want to hacksaw my stock levers!

THANKS! :naughty:

Why can I not find these things anywhere online? Does Moose have a web site? No one seems to sell short levers! Help!

I cut my levers short and sanded the ends smooth, Works great and save a few bucks................ :naughty:

+1 on the cut the stock levers. I chop them to about the 3 finger width which is more than enough for me as I never use more than 2 really. Once I cut them down I round over the ends with a coarse file, then finish them real quick on a belt sander.

Hack them off don't be shy.

Also holes drilled at two fingers length

And teflon tape under the perch.

And bark busters.

Many crashes but nothing is broken

Sorry to post a new thread, but I need some answers to that I can order up some new parts if I need to. Does anyone use shorty levers for additional handguard clearance? If so, who makes them and are they easy to install? I'm a bit of a rookie...not sure if I want to hacksaw my stock levers!

THANKS! :naughty:

They sell a two pack at my local parts store for $9.99 - I think it says trick on the package?? I ran the shorty levers when I was running the Acerbis Rally Pro's I went back to stock levers when I switched to Cycra Pro Bends :naughty:

Before buying new levers or cutting the stock ones try sliding the perches inward on the bars. I have enough room this way to run stock levers with Enduro Engieering handguards.

Brian

Why can I not find these things anywhere online? Does Moose have a web site? No one seems to sell short levers! Help!

You can find Moose Racing here for a look at parts. You can purchase the Moose levers at Monkey Butt Parts (among others) and you want the Competition levers (~1" shorter than OEM ). Hope this helps......Mike