HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
arel451

450f setup for taller riders

3 posts in this topic

I've recently picked up an '04 YZ 450 and I love it! :naughty: Being a taller rider 6'2" I'm looking for the best setup. I've already picked up a taller SDG saddle and now I'm eying an aftermarket upper clamp. Which clamp should I look at and any suggestions on a taller bar bend?

I'm 6' 215 lbs. I haven't got the seat, but feel you've made a good choice. I use the Pro-Taper SE bars in the CR High bend. As far as clamps go, Anything rubber mounted will be a huge improvement to eliminate any buzz or viberation transfer. I went with the Pro-Taper rubber mounted ones also. I think theirs quite a few here that like the CR High bend bars ,but I could be wrong?

They have a cr double high as well a couple name bends like, buttons windham and pastrana that are higher. You can also look into lowering your pegs.