opinions on this graphic kit

Those are pretty sick. I would like them alot more if they left some of the writing out of the graphics. what is "wirtz" anyway?

I Like It! :naughty:

:naughty: nice

Nice, How much were they? Remember?...Need a new set.

yah, I saw those. I thought they were pretty lame. But, I'm not one to just try to make my bike look super cool. I'd rather just ride.

Nice, How much were they? Remember?...Need a new set.

85 for the set

yah, I saw those. I thought they were pretty lame. But, I'm not one to just try to make my bike look super cool. I'd rather just ride.

i'm with you on that but i also have nothing against having a decent looking machine, my graphics get wore off from use and abuse and personally i think a new set of graphics spruces up the ride. (hides those scratched up plastics and stress marks)

Pretty flashy.......The "bad to the bone" and the "know fear" kinda ruin it for me

The "bad to the bone" and the "know fear" kinda ruin it for me

Thats just retarded. However I do dig the airbox decals.

You asked for our opinion?

I thinks its totally ghey.

It just screams redneck. Love the bones/skulls.

sweet

It just screams redneck. Love the bones/skulls.

sounds like my kinda kit then.. i'm full blooded redneck, i stick out like a soar **** here in this business college.

They're okay. Like everyone else...I think that writing ruins them. Wish they made them for 426's. The air box decal's pretty unique.

might have some copyright laws if you have xgx make graphics with the same design minus the words :naughty: maybe not tho i'm not too up to par on copyright

Bad to the bone rozors me!!!!!one1

definatly different. I'm sure Tyler evans runs this crap at his practice track.