HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kal151

A n00b yet again.

2 posts in this topic

Okay so I just bought a new (NTM) '01 XR650L which means I have to join yet another message board. :naughty: I also have a '95 KLR 650 that may never get put back together do to my schedule. I started modifying the KLR only to realize that I was trying to make it into something it was not. I wanted a nimble dual sport that would have the least amount of stuff to break/fail. Then I had the opportunity to look over an XR in person.... I really liked what I saw. The construction of the Honda over the Kawasaki really impressed me. When the opportunity to buy the XR presented itself I jumped at it. :naughty: I don't know why but I have a thing for air cooled engines. Radiator guards? We don't need no stinking radiator guards!!!!