HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Math

I just turned gold!

4 posts in this topic

It's quite OT but I wanted to post it here since it's in the WR4xx forum that I read-post most of the time. Not that it's something so important (talking about this post count), but I thought that it could be a good occasion to thank TT, you guys, and all members for everything I've learned so far by reading and chatting and also for endless laughs I had reading some of your posts. :D I also met a great friend and riding partner: Sylvain. We plan to have a great season. Hey Sylvain, my wife and my parents just gave me some $$ in advance for father's day. Guess what? I'm buying a trailer man! :naughty:

Also, chatting on TT allowed me to start some mechanic jobs on my bike that I would have never done if I had not known I could count on you when questions arise.

Here is one cool souvenir I have about TT.

One day, I was thinkin about the dream I have to make a US tour with my cousin to ride some of the best US tracks and see the desert.... Since we still can't do it, (not enough cash, kids.. jobs) I thought I could go to the AMA website and see if we could make a samller trip to assist a GNCC race somewhere not too far in the Northeast.. just to tame our enthousiasm a little bit for that year. As I read the races location and abbreviations of the states (always two letters: AZ= Arizona, CA=Califoria), I come to read the abb of this state that has 3 letters :D:naughty: Then, the most seriously one can be, I start a thread on TT that looked like this : http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67880&highlight=TBA

:cry:

This's got to be the one time I've looked the dumbest on TT. :D

Later,

Dude, that is funny. I think we all have posted some dumb shizit at one time or another. I know that sometimes I get in a goofy mood and just want to post odd stuff. Anyway, congrats on the gold, and I for one have enjoyed sharing the WR forum with you too. Take it easy. Black N Blue.

Thats funny. I used to work at a place and tba was tires, battery's and accessories.