Let's see those Dual Sport MX's

Very Nice! What did those wheels and brake set up set you back? I think you need to get the SM front fender. Yah, I like the blue better too, got tired of the yellow. :naughty:

Yeah, I was thinking of getting the SM fender, but I just put the fender graphics on my current one. I guess I should have waited to put them on, but at the time I didn't plan on getting the SM rims. The front brake setup was $140USD I think, and the Rims and Rubber cost me $850USD from a fellow TTmember. I think it was worth the coin though, the bike really sticks to the corners now. :naughty:

I am posting this for a friend/fellow TT'er/co-worker who is out of town bettering his job skills :naughty:

These are pics of his 2001 YZ 426 Dual-Sport:

426ds.jpg

426ds2.jpg

426ds3.jpg

426ds4.jpg

426ds5.jpg

I especially like the Spongebob sticker :naughty:

Looks real good! Do you know what kind of charging system its using?

Thanks.....not as clean as yours, but it does the job. It's a work in progress though; the heads off for a rebuild.....one of the valves thought it was running in a CRF. :naughty:

I'm just using a WR stator/flywheel with a Baja Designs kit. Did you use something different?

Thanks.....not as clean as yours, but it does the job. It's a work in progress though; the heads off for a rebuild.....one of the valves thought it was running in a CRF. :naughty:

I'm just using a WR stator/flywheel with a Baja Designs kit. Did you use something different?

I used the Electrex USA L38 stator kit. It only puts out 45watts so I decided to add a battery to the charge system. It works real good now and the turn signals, headlight and horn all work when the bike is idleing. Do you ever get hasseled buy the cops when your out riding? I wont have mine on the street untill Tuesday, so hopefully the cops wont bother me too much.