HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YZ426FROCKS

Let's see those Dual Sport MX's

21 posts in this topic

Very Nice! What did those wheels and brake set up set you back? I think you need to get the SM front fender. Yah, I like the blue better too, got tired of the yellow. :naughty:

Very Nice! What did those wheels and brake set up set you back? I think you need to get the SM front fender. Yah, I like the blue better too, got tired of the yellow. :naughty:

Yeah, I was thinking of getting the SM fender, but I just put the fender graphics on my current one. I guess I should have waited to put them on, but at the time I didn't plan on getting the SM rims. The front brake setup was $140USD I think, and the Rims and Rubber cost me $850USD from a fellow TTmember. I think it was worth the coin though, the bike really sticks to the corners now. :naughty:

Any one else here have there MX bike road legal?? There must be more than just us three with a conversion bike. Let see those pics! :naughty:

Any one else here have there MX bike road legal?? There must be more than just us three with a conversion bike. Let see those pics! :naughty:

I would really like to convert my bike over but the cost and all the DMV hassel is holding me back.

I am posting this for a friend/fellow TT'er/co-worker who is out of town bettering his job skills :naughty:

These are pics of his 2001 YZ 426 Dual-Sport:

426ds.jpg

426ds2.jpg

426ds3.jpg

426ds4.jpg

426ds5.jpg

I especially like the Spongebob sticker :naughty:

Looks real good! Do you know what kind of charging system its using?

I'm afraid you'll have to wait a few days for an answer to that one, when moto2000 is back to his computer :naughty:

So far i am really happy with my Speedo. No problems easy to read. multiple bike settings and not a bad price.

Im not sure if there are any others to compare it to.

Looks real good! Do you know what kind of charging system its using?

Thanks.....not as clean as yours, but it does the job. It's a work in progress though; the heads off for a rebuild.....one of the valves thought it was running in a CRF. :naughty:

I'm just using a WR stator/flywheel with a Baja Designs kit. Did you use something different?

Thanks.....not as clean as yours, but it does the job. It's a work in progress though; the heads off for a rebuild.....one of the valves thought it was running in a CRF. :naughty:

I'm just using a WR stator/flywheel with a Baja Designs kit. Did you use something different?

I used the Electrex USA L38 stator kit. It only puts out 45watts so I decided to add a battery to the charge system. It works real good now and the turn signals, headlight and horn all work when the bike is idleing. Do you ever get hasseled buy the cops when your out riding? I wont have mine on the street untill Tuesday, so hopefully the cops wont bother me too much.