What is the best oil?..Just Kidding..I changed from dino to rotella synthetic and wow

I have been running Dello 400 15-40 oil for a long time and decided to change to Rotella synthetic after seeing unusual wear on my cam.

I have 60 hours on my bike and I change my oil every other ride so I am very familiar with the color of the used oil and also how much metallic sludge is on my magnetic plug.

After switching I was surprised to find that the used Rotella synthetic oil still looked like the day I put it in and my magnetic plug had very little metallic sludge. When I ran the Dino oil I would always have a good amount of metallic sludge on the plug (a little less than a sixteenth of an inch build up) and also the oil would be very dark.

So what am I saying? Well, nothing scientific, just my personal observation.

I am not bashing "dino oil" just wanted to give you my real world view and experience.

You do realize that Rotella is also a "diesel oil" (C* graded), don't you?

Just a better one apparently. :naughty:

Greyracer - there always Caster Oil !!!! :naughty:

Hey, castor is a damn good lubricant! That was all I used to run in my old British bikes. In several ways, it might be better than a lot of what we're all using now. But there's no multigrading it, it's pretty messy, and I don't think my clutch would like it very much. :naughty:

Just a better one apparently.
Indubitably :naughty: