Why I Bought Blue

I don't know, I had to redo the head on my 250F already. It was only 4 years old and I'll bet it didn't have more than 450 hours on it. :naughty:

The post with the pictures on it looks like a timing problem, like a couple of the builders pointed out. It's too weird to have both exhausts snap off like that in one event.

I was thinking I'd do the 450 with SS valves to make it run longer, but It's gone 2 years without needing a valve adjustment, and this does sort of shake my faith in KW a little. Then again....

I don't know, I had to redo the head on my 250F already. It was only 4 years old and I'll bet it didn't have more than 450 hours on it. :naughty:

The post with the pictures on it looks like a timing problem, like a couple of the builders pointed out. It's too weird to have both exhausts snap off like that in one event.

I was thinking I'd do the 450 with SS valves to make it run longer, but It's gone 2 years without needing a valve adjustment, and this does sort of shake my faith in KW a little. Then again....

Yeah, my 00 426 really sucks. I've had to change the oil so many times I can't count it. Iv'e had to check my valve clearances several times too. It takes me TWO FULL CRANKS to start it when it's cold. I've had a few flat tires, and those grips tear up everytime I fall. Man, this thing is broke all the time! :naughty:

I think if I rode red I'd always have a nagging fear in the back of my head that something like that was about to happen.

If I was a Honda rider riding more than 2 miles from the truck I'd always carry a pair of walking shoes with me. :naughty: You think Honda includes them in that little dorky tool bag when you buy a new one? :naughty: