Sup guys, newb reporting for duty!!

Hey ppl, I bought this bad gurl a week ago and took it out for a ride last Sunday, it was kinda scary since I've never ridden the dirt, I went down to Sand Canyon here in SoCal and had a blast!!! :naughty: , can't wait to go back out there, it was awesome. The bike feels kinda big compare to the others but I'm all about power, I ride the streets, more like the canyons on my CBR 1000RR, and been riding since I was 12, so...... anyhow, I'll be around, I'll need lotz of help but I know I just found the place to all my questions.

Here some pictures of my XR650R 2003, I put a pipe (slip on) and did some other mods like the snorkle and UNI filter, plus the Acerbis guards, anyways, I'll keep you post it on what I do to my baby from now on!!!!

DSC00443.jpg

DSC03125.jpg

By any chance did you do some jetting to it when you performed the mods/exhaust? If not you've definitely got to. She looks great! I remember when my pig came home from the pen. All new and shiny...don't get attached, it won't last...HeH...

Like the 1000...nice

I sold my 96 CBR900rr (Erion colors) on new years eve to buy my BRP...after 6 years stuck to streets, was time to play in the mud.

Welcome and enjoy the site. What part of So Ca you in? Me and a few other members are in San Diego area :naughty:

nice ride.....................I showed my wife the photo of the big red one and asked if I could get one..................she said NO!................hum...easer to appoligize then get permission.

That's exactly what she said about the XR, so next day I just showed up with it and kept it a secret for like the whole week, but then, she had to do laundry, IT WAS AWFUL, LOL, shiet hit the fan big time :naughty: , but hey, a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do!!!!!!!!!! :naughty: LMFAO!