HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
buck_y_lee

Before and After (graphics)

15 posts in this topic

the 1st ones mightve been a little better if they had anything on the tank... it is just empty!

new ones look pretty nice... kinda empty looking though

could possibly get a few decals from a few companies and put them on the rad. shrouds... needs something to fill it in but that is just my opinion... or maybe some #'s on the side... just looks empty

yeh, needs some action on the side plates. I liked the old scheme too, but the tank parts peeled off.

She's getting on in life. Too late to be pretty! I don't know how people manage to keep their bikes looking so special.

Man, I would have spent the money for a new rear tire instead! How do you get any traction with that bologna skin on the rear??

Man, I would have spent the money for a new rear tire instead! How do you get any traction with that bologna skin on the rear??

:D:naughty::D My first thought! :naughty:

Did you know you could get rid of the "white" marks in your plastics where they were tweaked by heating them up a little with a hair dryer? :naughty:

LOL

Any doubles on that pavement track you've racing on?

I just came away from a local shop with 8 sets of Graphics for a 426. They can't sell them so they gave some and told me to come back if I needed more. Not bad but they say RIchardson Motorsports on them. Check my garage pics.