Before and After (graphics)

Yeah, putting the backgrounds on sucks! Your bike looks pretty cool though.

I thought the previous ones looked better man. IMHO.

the 1st ones mightve been a little better if they had anything on the tank... it is just empty!

new ones look pretty nice... kinda empty looking though

could possibly get a few decals from a few companies and put them on the rad. shrouds... needs something to fill it in but that is just my opinion... or maybe some #'s on the side... just looks empty

Ditch the bad boy club on the front plate.

yeh, needs some action on the side plates. I liked the old scheme too, but the tank parts peeled off.

She's getting on in life. Too late to be pretty! I don't know how people manage to keep their bikes looking so special.

for like 100-120 bucks or so, you can pick up a complete new acerbis plastic kit and put new graphics on top of that, then it will look special.

Man, I would have spent the money for a new rear tire instead! How do you get any traction with that bologna skin on the rear??

Man, I would have spent the money for a new rear tire instead! How do you get any traction with that bologna skin on the rear??

:D:naughty::D My first thought! :naughty:

To be honest, I hate both of them.

Did you know you could get rid of the "white" marks in your plastics where they were tweaked by heating them up a little with a hair dryer? :naughty:

LOL

Any doubles on that pavement track you've racing on?

I just came away from a local shop with 8 sets of Graphics for a 426. They can't sell them so they gave some and told me to come back if I needed more. Not bad but they say RIchardson Motorsports on them. Check my garage pics.

I liked the old ones better. :naughty:

I thought the previous ones looked better man. IMHO.

New graphics on a dirty bike sucks :naughty: