Quiet tip for this YZ pipe ?

I purchased the ProMoto Billet one - with spark screen and quiet insert. Not cheap, and possible reason for my trip to the ER the day I used it for the first time (maybe should have adjusted the jetting?), but does reduce the noise level quite some

I purchased the ProMoto Billet one - with spark screen and quiet insert. Not cheap, and possible reason for my trip to the ER the day I used it for the first time (maybe should have adjusted the jetting?), but does reduce the noise level quite some

Do you mean the inserts sent you to the ER ?

Well, thats all I can work out. As a result of putting in the spark arrestor and insert, I can only summize that the bike needed a fuel screw adjustment. From the damage to the bike (cannot remember a thing just before and afterwards), I think the bike stalled going over a small jump. As a result, I endoed and the bike came down square on my head/neck. Concussion ensued as well as damage to the muscles in my neck. Nothing permanent, but still have a stiff neck some 6 months after the incident. I started the bike the next week and it wasn't running great. Removed the arrestor and silent insert and it ran just fine. Not scientific, but I'll sure as hell make some adjustments next time I use it :naughty:. Nevertheless, its well made and certainly reduced the noise level. PMB's customer service is 1st rate too :naughty: