Need honest opinions-What's it Worth??

Im trying to sell my bike to get a new one.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y118/426hurricane/YZ426.jpg

2000 426, New top end, all brand new Plastic/Graphics/Seat/Tank(3.3 gal), Devol Radiator braces, full works connection gaurds, Applied triple clamp, Tag Bars, GPS Suspension, White Bros E-series, newer chain/sprockets (13/49), Runs perfect and super strong. Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Im trying to sell my bike to get a new one.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y118/426hurricane/YZ426.jpg

2000 426, New top end, all brand new Plastic/Graphics/Seat/Tank(3.3 gal), Devol Radiator braces, full works connection gaurds, Applied triple clamp, Tag Bars, GPS Suspension, White Bros E-series, newer chain/sprockets (13/49), Runs perfect and super strong. Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Love the graphic and plastic! I would have a hard time letting it go. :naughty: My guess is at least 3Gs.

You'd be lucky to get $3K for it IMO, because there are 01's and 02's that sometimes go cheaper. Sometimes people don't care how good it looks, if they can get a newer one cheaper they'll do it just to say they have a newer one. This is precisely why I don't plan on selling my very clean 00 426 any time soon, it's worth way more than what I could sell it for. I saw a decent 01 (decent looking, no idea on maintenance or how it ran) at my local shop the other day for $2500, and an 02 for $3000.

I do ALL of my selling on Ebay. I haven't been let down yet. As a matter of fact, I just made $350 more than I expected for an 03 TTR90. Just set the reserve for the minimum you're willing to take. If it don't sell, you lose $30 for the listing fee, but you get more visibility than you could possibly get from the classifieds. BTW, the bike I mentioned above was sold to a guy in Puerto Rico and he paid about $400 to crate and ship it. The total cost was about $100 less than a new one here.

I've got a clean, low hours, 2002 426, still has the original tires on, never raced, vet bike with auto decomp cam, RG3 top clamp, protapers, power now, new chain, et and didn't get one call at $3500?

Did get a "scammer" offering to pay $6000 for a client in Europe though!

vibeguy,

I'll take it!! No but seriously, i dont expect to get much over $2400ish. Any lower than that and i'll keep it. I dont know why i cant just be satisfied with what I've got, It runs out strong, looks good, has been 100% reliable, and have had no problems w/it. Guess it's like the wife says "Your never F@!$kn' satisfied" I guess i do the same thing every winter with sleds.

I looked through Cycle Trader to get an idea of prices in the PNW and it's comparably priced. I'll bet it's the lowest time 02 426 out there, 10-15 hours tops 90% trail riding with the kids.

I'm getting into vintage mx and find myself taking the WR250F out for the trails so the 426 is spending most of it's time in the garage :naughty:

vibeguy,

I'll take it!! No but seriously, i dont expect to get much over $2400ish. Any lower than that and i'll keep it. I dont know why i cant just be satisfied with what I've got, It runs out strong, looks good, has been 100% reliable, and have had no problems w/it. Guess it's like the wife says "Your never F@!$kn' satisfied" I guess i do the same thing every winter with sleds.

where at in MN are ya?! i got a friend that has taken my 450 for a ride a few times and he is absolutely in love with it and he told me to find him a thumper for around that range.. he didnt think he could get a big thumper for under 3K