HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gregwr450f

Short clutch lever

8 posts in this topic

I fitted a short clutch lever the other week, I can't believe how much better I can control the bike, I would not have thought it would make such difference but I'm glad I did it :naughty:

How much harder is it to pull? I simply slid my clutch perch as far as I could to the centre of the bars. This kept the easy original pulling effort, yet effectively shortening the lever.

I fitted a short clutch lever the other week, I can't believe how much better I can control the bike, I would not have thought it would make such difference but I'm glad I did it :naughty:

I shortened mine when I 1st got the bike--I fell :naughty:

I run a MSR Raptor Shorty Clutch lever and Perch. It has three different pull adjustments that take it from stock to easy pull. Great set up and easy on the wallet. I got mine for under $40. I think MSR now calls it the the Pro Raptor. Check them out they are great.

I run a MSR Raptor Shorty Clutch lever and Perch. It has three different pull adjustments that take it from stock to easy pull. Great set up and easy on the wallet. I got mine for under $40. I think MSR now calls it the the Pro Raptor. Check them out they are great.

I have the same sort of adjustable clutch lever/perch, made by FLY. Made a HUGE difference, my 426's clutch feels like a 125 2 stroke clutch now :naughty:

I ordered the ASV shorty clutch lever. I cant wait to get it. I already have the ASV brake lever and man it is great. :naughty: Which shorty do you have?

I have no idea, I broke my stock one and when I got to the shop the bloke said do you want a short one to replace it, yes I replied, I put it on and I'm very impressed with it's operation.

Seriously I don't no what brand it is there are no markings on it or the packet, just the price label :naughty: