Short clutch lever

I fitted a short clutch lever the other week, I can't believe how much better I can control the bike, I would not have thought it would make such difference but I'm glad I did it :naughty:

How much harder is it to pull? I simply slid my clutch perch as far as I could to the centre of the bars. This kept the easy original pulling effort, yet effectively shortening the lever.

It must be due to less leverage, but I can't notice it.

I fitted a short clutch lever the other week, I can't believe how much better I can control the bike, I would not have thought it would make such difference but I'm glad I did it :naughty:

I shortened mine when I 1st got the bike--I fell :naughty:

I ordered the ASV shorty clutch lever. I cant wait to get it. I already have the ASV brake lever and man it is great. :naughty: Which shorty do you have?

I run a MSR Raptor Shorty Clutch lever and Perch. It has three different pull adjustments that take it from stock to easy pull. Great set up and easy on the wallet. I got mine for under $40. I think MSR now calls it the the Pro Raptor. Check them out they are great.

I run a MSR Raptor Shorty Clutch lever and Perch. It has three different pull adjustments that take it from stock to easy pull. Great set up and easy on the wallet. I got mine for under $40. I think MSR now calls it the the Pro Raptor. Check them out they are great.

I have the same sort of adjustable clutch lever/perch, made by FLY. Made a HUGE difference, my 426's clutch feels like a 125 2 stroke clutch now :naughty:

I ordered the ASV shorty clutch lever. I cant wait to get it. I already have the ASV brake lever and man it is great. :naughty: Which shorty do you have?

I have no idea, I broke my stock one and when I got to the shop the bloke said do you want a short one to replace it, yes I replied, I put it on and I'm very impressed with it's operation.

Seriously I don't no what brand it is there are no markings on it or the packet, just the price label :naughty: