Question for WR426 owners.

Hey guys, I was wondering, Do your bikes have batteries? and where does it mount?? I have a YZ426 I converted for the road and I am having trouble finding a place to put the battery. Any suggestions?? Thanks :naughty:

I have an 02 wr426f and it has no battery.

Hey guys, I was wondering, Do your bikes have batteries? and where does it mount?? I have a YZ426 I converted for the road and I am having trouble finding a place to put the battery. Any suggestions?? Thanks :naughty:

I run the Baja Designs kit on my 01WR426. The batteries for the kit I have are mounted in the air box. Not the best set up but it works. Oh yeah I have a plate as well.

Are you running a D/S kit or did you rig one up yourself?

The kit I am using is one that I have pieced together myself. I went out and bought the smallest 12volt motorcycle battery I could find and have tried to fit it in the airbox. It does fit, but just barley. The trouble is that I need to find a good way to secure it in there. I also dont really like how the battery is going to block some airflow to the air filter. I was hoping to see if maybe the WR models had a battery and if there was something I could change over to make that battery fit properly.