650 Model Question?

so there are XR's and CR's and all kinds of A,B,C's......so what's the difference and then more specifically....what is the lowdown of both good and bad and indifferent of the NX650's?

Think an XR650L with softer suspension and lots of brittle, breakable plastic.

Fin for street/urban off-road, not such a good combo for woods if you run into stuff (like I do...)

Dave

R is Baja racer/enduro bike, no frills and liquid cooled (lightish)

L is for the street, with all the trappings and a air-cooled motor (heavier)

CR is 4-stroke motorcross or enduro bike for competition (lightweight and wants a mechanics attention 24/7) Replacement bike for 2-stroke CR's

R is Baja racer/enduro bike, no frills and liquid cooled (lightish)

L is for the street, with all the trappings and a air-cooled motor (heavier)

CR is 4-stroke motorcross or enduro bike for competition (lightweight and wants a mechanics attention 24/7) Replacement bike for 2-stroke CR's

air cooled is heavier?......water cooled I figured would be more so since there's more stuff....WOW

Water cooling is heavier until you add lights, turn signals, instrument cluster, fork lock, helmet lock, buddy pegs, steel frame and the magic button.

Water cooling is heavier until you add lights, turn signals, instrument cluster, fork lock, helmet lock, buddy pegs, steel frame and the magic button.

ahhhhh...didn't think about all that!!!.....

so what about NX650's?(Dominator I think it was called).....anyone got any words of wisdom one way or another?.....choice opinions or otherwise?