My 650L new look!!

Hi! I'm done with the installation of my clarke 4.7 tank and graphics on my L! here's the final result!

http://tinypic.com/4j1661

The fit with the Clarke was perfect! The graphics are a little tough to put on because of the round shape of the tank! It's much easier to heat the graphics a bit with hair dryer! I also had to trim them a little to fit right! I bought the graphics from DennisKirk, they were listed for the Xr600R. Very thick !

I'm very happy!! :D:naughty::D:naughty:

I have been browsing the DK online catalog for the sticker sets...theres some pretty nice ones.

Do you have a part # and manufacturer of yours or a direct web link? They really look tight and I would love to get that set for my So Ca BRP.

thx

Jim

*ps*

think I round it listed for 1990 XR600...is this it?

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/product_catalog/Product.jsp;jsessionid=RESJAQUPY4QJNLA0WTISM4VMDK0NCIV0?store=Main&productId=p523395&catId=114&leafCatId=11406&skuId=523395&ItemAddedToCart=True&_requestid=1231364

I wonder if the seat cover for that year XR600 would fit a 2000+ XR650L model...

anyone know?

thx again :naughty:

They only had 3 left, and even though I havent bought my Clark tank yet...I bought a set for the clearance price (was hard to beat)...so in a few weeks will have my tank and new graphics installed....

Like Cartman would say... " Sweeeeeeeeeeet!"

Glad I could help!

those graphics are very high quality and very thick! also perforated for use on plastic tanks! I'm very happy with the final result on my bike! The clarke tank looks great!! I have no problem with locking the handlebars! only thing is the blinker barely touches the tank when steering is locked, not even enough to bend the blinker rubber mount. I'm glad I went with this tank!

Cool.

I ordered my Clarke tank Monday night off of their website. I can't wait to get it.

I might go graphics free for the time being.

I figure when I put the tank on it will also be a good time to change the plug, check the valves and rejet the pig.

Did you do the tank stiffening mod off of 4strokesonly.com to yours? If not, does your tank feel pretty solid. Also, I've seen where people have put reflective tape on the bottom of their tank to keep the gas a bit cooler, anyone have opinions of this?

Hi! I'm done with the installation of my clarke 4.7 tank and graphics on my L! here's the final result!

Alright I gotta chime in on this one since you guys are showing off the goods. This was my '98 about a year ago. I've got the Clarke 4.0 and it's sweet! :naughty:

dual_dogs98_2.jpg

Plastic tanks aren't legal for street here in So Cal. Not sure why but I don't think the cops know or they just don't really care. Happy moddin' :naughty: