Rear footpegs for less than $10...see photo`s..

Buy them at any bicycle shop...they`re the stunt pegs that go onto BMX axles.....all you need is and extension bar for your ratchet and use the existing mountings.....in the case of the left hand peg,keep the chain roller on as it takes on the job as being a spacer(I was able to use the existing bolt).....They may look a bit high but are`nt really a problem at this height for my wife and 10 year old son.....I take 4 or 5 minutes and put them on when I`m taking them out so its not a big problem for me....and aslo they don`t fold....

Works for me...... :naughty:

b.jpg

a.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

That's pretty cool!

Have you gone down with these on? I wonder how they hold up/if they bend or snap off. They've got some dirt on them in the pics but I can't tell if it's because of a scrub.

Looking at them they do remind me of the frame sliders on sportbikes.

Dont they get in the way when kick starting?

that was the first thing i thought of also :naughty: i have the BD pegs and i have to start the bike with the right one up or my leg will make contact. :naughty:

• 1 month later...

Yeah Miker...you just have to bend your leg out a wee bit or lean the bike over to the left.....its actually better if you stand up on the bike,on the side stand,as its inclined over that little bit more...but for `10 bucks` as you guys say I didn`t think it was too bad...!!!