My wife found something weird sitting in "her" kitchen

Photonic10avril2005048.jpg

Took the 426 out of the basement last week end and took a pic in the kitchen cause I thought it was cool :naughty: A little bit dumb... but cool :naughty:

I have a new skid plate and a new PC4. Well they are used cause I can't afford new ones but hopefully things will be fine.

I can't wait to start the beast. Gonna have a last look at the cams and timing this week end. :D

Math after she saw it was it still there?

I had some buddies who used to work on their bikes in the living room. You could see oil spots all over the carpet.

Hi Beezer! It only stayed in the kitch for the picture. It was in the basement during the winter but I have no access to the basement from outside so I have to pass through the kitchen and then the sliding door...

I could talk about motorcycle or ride all day but wrenching in the kitchen seems quite maniac!

Yes!

bcheoct2003versSt-Raymond.jpg[/quote have you gotten elbow gaurds since then,they definately reduce that sort of pain :naughty:

In fact, I was wearing elbow/forearm protectors :naughty: You can see them sitting on the rear fender on the pic if you look closely. They took the first hard shot but then they slid to the upper part of my arm and were of no further rescue.. The most pain I felt was when I cleaned this all with a tooth brush and soap... not really funny. :D:D

Nice house... :naughty:

Well thanks. I bought it last year. I was a little shy to show that pic because the problem is it gets messy really quickly since my first son is born... hence the tons of things on the countertops and the metro grocery bags on the floor (my son likes to crunch them :D ). It's a pain every night to bring this all back to something that looks decent. :naughty: Otherwise you wake up everyday not able to walk two consecutive steps in a staight line.

What's so weird about the picure? :D whait until she opens the oven to find some metal part in there baking @ 200 degrees- Hey it helps the paint cure, And then she opens up the dishwasher, only to find parts in there-- :D

Hey you need clean dry parts- How is the paint supposed to stick on there anyway? :naughty::D

That reminds me- I have my airfilter on gentle in the washing machine :naughty:

What's so weird about the picure? ? whait until she opens the oven to find some metal part in there baking @ 200 degrees- Hey it helps the paint cure, And then she opens up the dishwasher, only to find parts in there-- :D

Hey you need clean dry parts- How is the paint supposed to stick on there anyway? :naughty::D

That reminds me- I have my airfilter on gentle in the washing machine :naughty:

LOL! You need a garage! :D

Haaaaa..... the smell of coffee and dirtbike in the morning. I love it.......

Why don't you clean it enough to eat off of. She might let you keep it there.....

Hum, bad idea. It's my only bike... what to ride on if I eat on this one every day? :naughty: