How many hard Miles on a Stock YZ426 tank?

I am doing my second GNCC this weekend and I want to find out how many miles I can get on a stock YZ426F tank. I have done a few and not ran out of gas, but I want to make sure I can make the 4 laps on a tank. If I am going to be pushing it I need to have someone ready to fill me up.

I have gone around 60 miles on a stock tank on my 00. I would say anything over 50 and you may be pushing your luck, depending on how you ride etc.

Cool thanks. I should be fine then. It is 4 laps tops in the morning class which I ride. Average is about 10 miles per lap.

my last ride on my 00 426 (stock tank) i did a hard 64 miles before running out.. good luck in race!

I have gone around 60 miles on a stock tank on my 00. I would say anything over 50 and you may be pushing your luck, depending on how you ride etc.

Cowboy

60 miles on a staock 1.9 gallon tank :naughty:

man your either idling the bike or you going down hill with the Engine off

I can get about 45 miles top and I am sweating at 40 miles. I know this to be true from the Computor I had on the bike.

In a HS your runing flat out you will need to pit every 3 loops on a 10 - 12 mile course :naughty:

I guess I better have some gas ready after the third lap, just in case.

John, stock on an 00 is 2.1 gallons, the 450 is 1.9. I know I've rode at least 55 miles on a tank before running out, but I'm pretty sure it was in the 60 mile range because I ran out about 7 miles from camp, and the full ride was somewhere between 65 and 70 miles. That ride was in the woods, going at a pretty good clip most of the time...