Gray wire...quick question

I know this is probably a dumb question, but did you guys pull the wire on the front of the connector (handlebars) or on the back (gas tank). Does it matter at all?

I am planning on pulling it vs cutting it...

I unplugged the one toward the back by the gas tank. It also points down (the back of the connector) to help keep water out. I don't think it matters which side of connector you disconnect the gray wire.

Just Picked Up An 03 Wr450 With 400 Miles On It, Put Gyt Insert In, Took Throttle Lock Out Replaced With Yz One-bike Rips Pretty Good Now-does The Grey Wire Make That Big A Difference-cause I'm Deffinate Ly Willing To Try-anybody?

I tried my 05 wr 450 with and without the grey wire. I have the JD kit, quickshot, air box insert removed, modified throttle stop and the samll plug in the exhaust removed.

My first impression is when the grey wire is cut the power comes on hard right off the bottom. With the wire in place the power seemed more under control off the bottom then opened up in the mid. I only rode in my acre lot. I'll get more feedback this weekend.

Does anyone else feel this way about the wire?

Note: I didn't drill out the air box or completely remove the exhaust insert and drill out the internal baffle because of noise. The number one reason people hate us is NOISE.

Ask yourself how many squids you see with the loud pipes thinking they are fast.

Sad thing is when you ask them why they think they need the loud pipe they tell you off.

been there done that...

It makes a weak attempt to answer my question then he says "or not" .

MMMM k.

I'll reread it.

Bottom line is I will add a switch to see what it does at race speed.

Thanks,

J