passenger pegs 650R

come on. $130.......... thats kinda ridiculous

Yeah its seems like a lot - but after owning a couple of Harley's and tricking them out. I have found dirt bike stuff is way cheaper :naughty:

$130 to ride my boy to school and back legally is worth it to me :naughty:

i think ill make mine out of PVC!!

Sounds trashy but, I zip-tied a couple small L brackets onto both frame spurs one weekend. They stuck out about 2".

I cruised bars with a girl on the back in Mexico. She could not stand on them but it was a place to rest her feet that was still out of the way. Did around 50 miles that way. :naughty:

I dunno about the redesign because I called them last week and they told me they had not been redesigned. I called again today to ask the same question and spoke to someone else there and they too told me the pegs haven't changed a bit. I know Kritter here on TT had a problem, but I don't know of anyone else so far. Anyone else here had a problem with the BD buddy pegs?

I have a pair I got from Baja Designs and they are great, and yes pricey. Apparently BD redesigned them due to something braking. Mine are the first set that came out and I'm curious to what the weak points are and what changes were made. If anybody knows for sure please share.

I have a set of the first ones too. I herd the same thing about the new design and I called also - They said nothing was changed same design :naughty: