HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RNS

Just Busted Front Brake Line

5 posts in this topic

I just looped out and busted my front brake line. The cyrca pro-bend bark busters don't help upside down. I had my brake line turned up to get the line to clear the cyrca tripple clamp mount. Mistake :naughty:

I wan't to go back with a CR style brake line, any suggestions on a well designed CR style front brake line for a '03WR450.

I need one fast.....:naughty:

RNS

welcome to the club,i too had mine turned up for clearance issues. :naughty: snapped it off on a rock. i rode for 2 days like that,i was amazed at how well i could still ride with only back brakes. good practice for rear brake control :D it was a ride enineering CR routed and am replacing it with another,just mounted the right way this time! they gave me a good deal when i told them i broke mine,good service. :naughty:

Ditto on Ride Engineering. I am very happy with my front brake line and it is 2 years old and working great! :naughty:

NCMountainman rode awesome this last weekend TT ride at Brown Mountain without a front brake until he banged his head on a double trunk fallen tree and passed out for a split second and crashed hard on his side like a sack of potatoes! :D He is one tough dude! :naughty:

if its rained just before go to brown,if its dry go to brushy :naughty: just look out for those dang trees at brown :naughty: