Factory effects Graphics Kits

There's a new set of FE graphics on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10066&item=4545424855&rd=1

I had a set on my 125 three years ago. Very tough. The swingarm stickers lasted the longest - just took them off last month.:naughty:

btw I don't think the 570 set would fit a 125/250/450 - different shape shrouds.

Arjay, thanks for the tip on the graphics on Ebay. I got them for seventy some dollars. I thought they looked really good on the Yorks TE250. I like the black. I really didn't need them but I knew I would someday so I got them to stash away for whenever I sell or I tear up the OEM ones.

Anyway, they show up and they have Factory Effex written all over them. I hate that shit. I don't like advertising for anyone unless they pay me or give me stuff. I'm not the kind of guy who puts manufacturers stickers on my bike. I take them off if the aftermarket part comes with their logo on it. I'm looking at them trying to decide how to cut the logos off.

Oh well the black does look good.

Maybe I'll put them back on Ebay?? Anybody know of a different source for others?

Thanks

Subjective thing. I agree about stuff with logos all over them. The FE have a down facing line to the design, like the 04 oem. The 01-03 oem graphics face upwards following the line of the shrouds. I personally think the 03 is the best of the bunch.

I hate for my first post to be a complaint, BUT

Husky Rabbit is right, Motohelmets.com is terrible. I just got my bike and needed a helmet. They don't update their site, but what's worse is that they won't let you know that your order is coming incomplete. I waited 2 weeks to get a pair of gloves and goggles. They didn't even include an invoice, so I had to call to find out they charged me $20 shipping. So much for the "cheapest ground shipping" option. If they won't even quote you shipping prices online, then expect to be Shafted.

BUYER BEWARE

That pisses me off and I'm going to let them know how disappointed we are when my small order comes in(visor & misc). I told the guy on the phone, call me when the order comes in and I'll stop by and pick it up. They do have some great prices but, customer service is vital to keeping my business. Thanks for the update Styles. My order should be available Friday I'll keep you posted