HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mnm567

Triple Clamp Experience

10 posts in this topic

Anyone have a suggestion for a good clamp and bar combo that would reduce vibration which would ultimately reduce dreaded arm-pump! Something other than the RG3 clamp since it is so expensive. Do the rubber mounted clamps really make that much difference? I ride a 2005 YZ450F, the solid mounts aren't doing it for me. Thanks Matt

Don't be cheap..... RG3's work period!

I have the RG3's on my 05 with the new offset The rubber mounts really help on the vibration! My hands don't fall asleep from the vibration anymore.. :naughty:

Check out Seismic Cycles on eBay. He sells some Tag clamps and bar sets for real reasonable prices. :naughty:

I have the RG3's on my 05 with the new offset The rubber mounts really help on the vibration! My hands don't fall asleep from the vibration anymore.. :naughty:

Did the different offset help with handling? I might re-consider buying the RG3 clamp. Thanks for the input! Matt

It did help with the handling! It will turn some what better. The main thing I was after was keeping my hands from falling alseep and it took care of that.

www.brpit.com

You can get them in rubber mounted also.

That's what I have on my bike currently and my last couple YZFs...good stuff.

It must have been half asleep last night when I posted.