Triple Clamp Experience

Anyone have a suggestion for a good clamp and bar combo that would reduce vibration which would ultimately reduce dreaded arm-pump! Something other than the RG3 clamp since it is so expensive. Do the rubber mounted clamps really make that much difference? I ride a 2005 YZ450F, the solid mounts aren't doing it for me. Thanks Matt

Don't be cheap..... RG3's work period!

Don't be cheap..... RG3's work period!

I have the RG3's on my 05 with the new offset The rubber mounts really help on the vibration! My hands don't fall asleep from the vibration anymore.. :naughty:

Check out Seismic Cycles on eBay. He sells some Tag clamps and bar sets for real reasonable prices. :naughty:

I have the RG3's on my 05 with the new offset The rubber mounts really help on the vibration! My hands don't fall asleep from the vibration anymore.. :naughty:

Did the different offset help with handling? I might re-consider buying the RG3 clamp. Thanks for the input! Matt

It did help with the handling! It will turn some what better. The main thing I was after was keeping my hands from falling alseep and it took care of that.

www.brpit.com

You can get them in rubber mounted also.

www.brpit.com

You can get them in rubber mounted also.

That's what I have on my bike currently and my last couple YZFs...good stuff.

It must have been half asleep last night when I posted.