HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest

Hey Bryan, do you think you could....uh....

6 posts in this topic

Hey Bryan, I noticed all the forums are color coded at the top to match the colors of the corrosponding machinery that you are riding.(e.g. yellow-DR, red-XR, orange-KTM) Well heres my problem. I ride a yamaha wr but it is yellow. So is there any way you can make the header on my messages yellow instead of blue. I hope this isnt too much to ask since I have never asked for anything before. as-shake.gifas-shake.gifas-shake.gifas-shake.gifas-shake.gifas-shake.gifas-shake.gifas-shake.gifas-shake.gifas-shake.gifas-shake.gifas-shake.gifas-shake.gifas-shake.gifas-shake.gifas-shake.gifas-shake.gifas-shake.gifas-shake.gifas-shake.gif

P.s. Just in case....yes this IS a sarcastic post. he he

------------------

Darin from Missouri - 1999 WR 400F

[This message has been edited by milkman2544 (edited 12-18-2000).]

OK. I'll start a new discussion area with yellow on the title bar. It'll be called 'Milkman WR400'. It might not get too much use though.

Very observant by the way! Isn't technology amazing! :)

Bryan...

Milkman who did you order your yellow plastic from? Yellow Yami is the way to go! Have you seen the video "Time TO Ride" too nice of a Yamaha in there. And some kicka-- offroad/woods riding compements of the Gods!

Time to Ride is the best dirtbike video i have seen. great trail riding and desert riding in it!

i think it inspired me to buy a WR, along with this group of course!

-Brett

Sure it would bryan. I talk to myself all the time so why wouldnt I type to myself!

Tige Lamb, I got the plastic from One Industries. And youre right, that is the best riding video on the market. The freestyle thing is played.

------------------

Darin from Missouri - 1999 WR 400F