HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hurricane jonny

Finally got to ride her

5 posts in this topic

Got my BRP about 2 weeks ago (2000). It is plated and fully uncorked, so I did take it down the road a ways when I first got it. Took it to a big sand pit the other day. WOW!! There isn't a hill this thing won't climb. Definately better at 20 mph + than creeping along. You say when pigs fly? Well, I had this pig flyin'. Nothing crazy, about 6 ft. up. Heavy, heavy, heavy. Clearly this bike was not made for jumping. Fast sweepers are a blast though and yes, I am pleased with the wheelieing capabilities. I can see why a lot of people have a second bike for tight woods stuff. I don't know about pig, wild boar maybe! Overall I'm happy with it. :naughty:

Yes you did. Had question about oil change, figured it out though. I'm having surgery on my ear tomorrow so I won't be riding for a couple of weeks. As soon as I can though we'll have to hook up and do some roto tillin'. :naughty:

Glad to hear you enjoying your BRP , I ride mine tite woods, just takes a while to get used to it.......... :naughty:

Sounds like your grin factor is rite up there.. :D:naughty:

Damn straight jonny. Let me know when. I'm going out on the maiden voyage this weekend. Lots of mods to test out.