426 Hydraulic Clutch ??

Hello all...

Just wanted to find out if there is anyone out there that has either thought of doing this mod or actually done it as i am contemplating doing it...

Any info is much appreciated.

Daz

I love mine.... :naughty:

Send us the info on what you did :naughty:

I have the Magura on mine. Picked it up new for $150, but it really doesn't pull a whole lot easier that the stock clutch did.

I have the Magura on mine. Picked it up new for $150, but it really doesn't pull a whole lot easier that the stock clutch did.

I have heard that said many times before. I cant see it being worth the upgrade if its no better than stock.

Very True... Although KTM's with their Hydro clutches feel realy good... :naughty:

I've got one I'll sell you. $100. You'll have to bleed the master but all instructions and parts are there to do so.

I have one on mine, its ok I guess :naughty: . Doesnt fade, and needs no adjusting during the Moto, just FYI. I was looking at changing the fluid in mine, and could not find the "Blood Mineral Oil" that Magura sellls anywhere near me. I called a KTM dealer about a hour from me and they said you can run ATF type F transmission fluid in them. I used it in mine, and rode about 30 miles on the trail this weekend, and it was flawless. Dont know if I would pay for the upgrade, it was on the bike when I bought it.