HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HondaXR650L

Online manual for the XR 650 L?

9 posts in this topic

I would like one too if we find a link. I just bought a Clymer off E-Bay for $15.00 including shipping...should be here in a few.

Watch out on the Clymer. I got one when I bought my bike and have found a couple of misprints ie... valve adjustment spec which is pretty important. I am going to get the OEM. I use the Clymer currently for diagrams etc.. but double check the specs.

Watch out on the Clymer. I got one when I bought my bike and have found a couple of misprints ie... valve adjustment spec which is pretty important. I am going to get the OEM. I use the Clymer currently for diagrams etc.. but double check the specs.

What is the valve spec error? I bought a Clymer manual! :naughty::naughty:

What does you manual say for the valve clearance setting ? should be .004 and .005 for the L

Mine said something else. I will check later and let you know what it said.

I want the honda one as well, but for $15 I figured the clymer was ok for some stuff.

But big thanks on clearances info !

I guess you could just use the pics and stuff, and call a reputable dealer for exact specs (write them in book). :naughty:

they sell reprinted ones on e-bay and also some on cd...but I wasnt sure how good they are. Gonna get the official honda one eventually..use the clymer for now.

What does you manual say for the valve clearance setting ? should be .004 and .005 for the L

Mine said something else. I will check later and let you know what it said.

I believe mine says .004 and .005". Thanks!