Online manual for the XR 650 L?

Anyone know where there is a manual on line for the XR 650 L? I would really like to download one. :naughty:

I would like one too if we find a link. I just bought a Clymer off E-Bay for $15.00 including shipping...should be here in a few.

Watch out on the Clymer. I got one when I bought my bike and have found a couple of misprints ie... valve adjustment spec which is pretty important. I am going to get the OEM. I use the Clymer currently for diagrams etc.. but double check the specs.

Watch out on the Clymer. I got one when I bought my bike and have found a couple of misprints ie... valve adjustment spec which is pretty important. I am going to get the OEM. I use the Clymer currently for diagrams etc.. but double check the specs.

What is the valve spec error? I bought a Clymer manual! :naughty::naughty:

What does you manual say for the valve clearance setting ? should be .004 and .005 for the L

Mine said something else. I will check later and let you know what it said.

I want the honda one as well, but for $15 I figured the clymer was ok for some stuff.

But big thanks on clearances info !

I guess you could just use the pics and stuff, and call a reputable dealer for exact specs (write them in book). :naughty:

I just bought a Clymer off E-Bay
Thank you for the info. :naughty: Is there any ones on CD?

they sell reprinted ones on e-bay and also some on cd...but I wasnt sure how good they are. Gonna get the official honda one eventually..use the clymer for now.

What does you manual say for the valve clearance setting ? should be .004 and .005 for the L

Mine said something else. I will check later and let you know what it said.

I believe mine says .004 and .005". Thanks!