Arrowhead ride on Sat!

I'm still going to Stonyford"God willing". I can't wait, it sounds like a GREAT time. I need specific directions there from the 5 fwy. and also what food and necessities to bring? (other than motorcycle,of course).

Shane I still have the subframe, I just finally pulled it off my bike tuesday when I sold it. I will send it to you for 200.00 + shipping. I lost your phone# and mailing address so please leave that info for me at eriksmobiledetailing@prodigy.net and I'll send it off. Take it easy, Erik

So Cal,

We will get you there. Yahoo maps works well or I can guide you in. You will be on I 5 for many hours, make a left at the town of Maxwell and it leads you right in. A good idea is to contact the Ranger Station at 530-963-3508. They can send you some info. They get it out to you quickly, maps etc. Good stuff. As far as camping, Bring everything, not much to eat so bring it in, no lodging to speak of etc. Bring in all you want. Middle of nowhere. You will not be disappointed. We shall keep in touch.

Mike

• 18 years later...