I was robbed!!!

Or was I? The rear axle nut on my YZ is rounding off. Guy before me must have used an adjustable wrench not adjusted correctly. Phooking shop charged me $13 for this NUT. &%$#@!? I looked at the guy and said "Doesn't that sound a bit high?". He said yeah, but that's what the price is. :naughty:

i just looked and that the price for the rear axle nut and that is the price $12.92, so i guess they didnt rip ya but i agree that is expensive.

Is it made of Ti or steel?

Is it made of Ti or steel?

Better be solid gold.

I also had to buy a little chain adjusting locking nut, that was about $2.50. It is only a 10 mm (inside Diam.) nut with a flange. :naughty:

i just looked and that the price for the rear axle nut and that is the price $12.92, so i guess they didnt rip ya but i agree that is expensive.

Thanks! I feel a little better. :naughty:

should have brought the old one to a lowes or home depot, maybe they could have found one.pretty rare for me to buy anything at my local stealership

Yamaha OEM parts are expensive. :naughty:

It's crazy what they charge for this stuff! I just bought a head gasket for my RC51 and it was $38!! Unbelievable.

Yeah.. if you go to a dealer they charge WAYYYYYY overprice, but if you go to some hardware store or small dirtbike shop its only a couple bucks

what you need to find is a mc master carr or grainger they sell all these nuts and bolts

It's crazy what they charge for this stuff! I just bought a head gasket for my RC51 and it was $38!! Unbelievable.

Just the fact that you HAVE an RC51 makes me have no pitty for you! :naughty:

A set of fing rings and gaskits for a ttr 150..........................90.00

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!! :naughty:

You need to try Alba, They sell oem parts at a reasonable price! Try replacing a shift lever at the dealers price.

I had bought plastic (shrouds,fenders) and Yamaha was alot less expensive that aftermarket!

It sucks. They've got it, and you want it. It doesn't really matter what the price is, because you'll pay it.