Indy_WR450's bike runs like crap...

...I think he needs to finish wiping it! :naughty:crap

That looks like the world's sturdiest outhouse behind him.

...I think he needs to finish wiping it! :Dcrap

What do you expect when someone jammed a whole wad of toilet paper up my Powercore 4!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty: No wonder I could not keep up in the wash! :naughty::D:D

:naughty::naughty::D

What rear tire is that. It looks badazz.

Tera-Flex 140-80/18 rear! :naughty: It is the best desert / rocky / mud / and hill climbing tire I have ever used! :naughty: Its only draw back is that is it heavy and bogs the engine down more but a 450 has plenty of power to handle it. :D

Good times...... :naughty:

Good times...... :D

P3290017.JPG

You Bet we had a blast!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is Mark Crawling for his life as Mr. Dialogue tries to squash him! :D

Here are the rest of the pics from the Trip! :p:cry::D:p:naughty::naughty::D:D

http://wr450.com/misc_photos/moab_2005/spring/

P3290017.JPG

You Bet we had a blast!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is Mark Crawling for his life as Mr. Dialogue tries to squash him! :p

Here are the rest of the pics from the Trip! :naughty::naughty::D:D:D:cry::D:D

http://wr450.com/misc_photos/moab_2005/spring/

You guys look really bundled up. Where in Arizona did you go?

One day, you'll be hearing about me and it's gonna sound like:" alright guys, how do I make it to your place and when do you ride?"

:D:naughty: Nice pics!!!!!! :naughty::D:D:cry:

Nice photos... :naughty: Dave got some nice air... :naughty:

You guys look really bundled up. Where in Arizona did you go?

MOAB Utah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

Bundled up because Dave Dialogue likes to ride 90 mph down sand washes and blow away KTM 300 EXCs due to lack of top end! :naughty:

Simply Awesome.

I need to take a trip like that, matter a fact I am gonna start planning today :naughty: .

Nice Pics Indy.

MOAB Utah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Bundled up because Dave Dialogue likes to ride 90 mph down sand washes and blow away KTM 300 EXCs due to lack of top end! :cry:

ROTFLMAO :naughty::naughty::D:D:D:D

dam, i wish i can get my buddies to trail ride, i cant get one of them to go on a ride with me, im usually out by myself riding on long trips, down her in cali, guys my age are either riding sx or doing freestyle mx.

MOAB Utah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Bundled up because Dave Dialogue likes to ride 90 mph down sand washes and blow away KTM 300 EXCs due to lack of top end! :naughty:

Hey, I even geared my bike up, :naughty:

I posted some video of the Swell in the video forum.