Bronze member status

If some people can ask dumb quetions about setting the sag on our forks and are bronze members. Shouldn't I be bronze at 100 posts with smart answers. Or is bronze just the factor of how many dumb questions can be posted.

Dude duck!!!....Whew....didn't think your head could fit in this forum. Go fly a kite, and give the poor guy a break.

you might have something there ... HA! ... got another post, thanks :naughty:

E, All the above....... :naughty:

If some people can ask dumb quetions about setting the sag on our forks and are bronze members. Shouldn't I be bronze at 100 posts with smart answers. Or is bronze just the factor of how many dumb questions can be posted.

FYI, I felt that the springs I had put in the forks for my weight had broken in after a season of riding and were producing too much sag in the forks. I added a pre-load washer under the fork cap to adjust the fork sag a little higher.

I go to the dunes a couple times a year and add a little more pre-load in the forks to adjust the sag even more. Along with changing the compression setting it keeps a bike with this much weight on the front tire from diving in the sand at speed.

Sorry, I came in kind of bitchy this morning. Not usually so aggressive.

Being agressive with intelligent comments is fine. If you've got the know-how I'm sure tirebiter would love the expertise rather than the badgering, that's all.