HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
150 Fuelie

Clutch engagement question??

9 posts in this topic

On my recently aquired 2000 yz426 I noticed that when I start to let out the clutch it jumps into engagement now. It isn't very smooth at all. Is this normal?

It is normal, but easy to fix........do a search for "'01 clutch mod" or something similar and you'll find a bunch of info on it. :naughty:

On my recently aquired 2000 yz426 I noticed that when I start to let out the clutch it jumps into engagement now. It isn't very smooth at all. Is this normal?

Here ya go as suggested do the clutch fix ---> 2000 Clutch Fix <---

What are you talking about John? Of course I was the first! :naughty: I think my post was the most thorough one done and a lot of guys have referenced it. I wish they'd stick it to the top of the forum so it's easier for everyone to find though.

What are you talking about John? Of course I was the first! :naughty: I think my post was the most thorough one done and a lot of guys have referenced it. I wish they'd stick it to the top of the forum so it's easier for everyone to find though.

Ok Chase if thats they way you believe it happend :naughty::D