Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zx7rye

Mass. BRP Riders

7 posts in this topic

Who's your insurance co.? I am going to be street legaling the piggie and want to avoid any issues with insurance to get the RMV-1 form.

Don't use the insurance co. for paperwork if you bought it from a dealer. The dealer will fill it all out for you. If you didn't purchase it from them than see if one will do it anyhow. Furthermore I played it smart and use and out of state carrier. They are Keough Kirby and Associates. They had no issue filling out my paperwork. If you'd like I can email you the exact process to get the pig registered. Let me know...

Progressive is by far the best! 1-800 776-4737 I insure an FJ1200 and my BRP for liability only in CA and the cost is $75.00 per year for both! Some companys will not even insure liter+ bikes.

Don't use the insurance co. for paperwork if you bought it from a dealer. The dealer will fill it all out for you. If you didn't purchase it from them than see if one will do it anyhow. Furthermore I played it smart and use and out of state carrier. They are Keough Kirby and Associates. They had no issue filling out my paperwork. If you'd like I can email you the exact process to get the pig registered. Let me know...

I'll take it, Tim. Thanks. As far as Progressive, they won't cover Mass. residents.