Clutch hub question urgent!

Got my clutch assembly off to replace the shifter shaft as it was chewin' up the seal cuz the shaft was galled. Upon reassembly, the locking washer for the hub now only has one of the bend up ears to lock the hub fastening nut, as the missing one fell off in my hand, when I checked it to see if it was useable. Will the one tab be sufficient to lock the nut?

Got my clutch assembly off to replace the shifter shaft as it was chewin' up the seal cuz the shaft was galled. Upon reassembly, the locking washer for the hub now only has one of the bend up ears to lock the hub fastening nut, as the missing one fell off in my hand, when I checked it to see if it was useable. Will the one tab be sufficient to lock the nut?

This is not a reusable part.

if one side of the ear fell off how reliable do you think the other ear is :naughty:

BUY A NEW ONE

My buddy with a 426 has to replace his clutch basket, inner hub and pressure plate because his clutch hub nut backed off when the retaining ears broke off. In the past I have re-used them, but after what happened to him, I wouldn't risk it...