Ouray Colorado

Some of my local riding buddies and I will be riding Ouray from July 27th - 31st. If anyone else is going to be around lemme know. It's gonna be one-sweet-ride!

July 27th is my bday....could not think of a better way to spend it than riding a dirt bike.

I'm planning on being in CO the weekend prior for the MX Nationals in Lakewood, CO. Was thinking I'd ride CO the week before. Perhaps I'll change plans and ride the week after.

Where in Texas are you?

I'm in New Braunfels...ride at Zar's and the Austin leases and race the STORM series.

Keep us posted on plans...hotels/camping etc...

I'm in Dallas. We booked rooms at the "Victorian Inn."

Hey Texas4Play, what trails are you going to be on? Need to get down that and check them out, July might be a good time.

See ya on the trail.

Rick....

Hey Texas4Play, what trails are you going to be on? Need to get down that and check them out, July might be a good time.

See ya on the trail.

Rick....

Not quite sure just yet on trails, I'll keep you posted.

Beautiful country up there. It helps to be plated. There are some long rides on jeep roads that can take you into Silverton, Telluride, Lake City and beyond where there is fuel. It doesn't hurt to bump your tire pressures up a bit if yer fast. The Rock in Rocky mts. comes from there.

Ahhh engineer pass. I couldn't get there in 2003 thanks to snow on the CO500.

Got to love those hot springs after 100+ miles of cold wet road riding.

Thanks for the update guys. I have got to get down that way and do some looking around.

See ya on the trail.

Rick....