Yosh TRC Pro Complete - exhaust system

I finally got an exhaust system for my 05 WR450; the Yoshimura TRC Pro Complete w/IT header and Carbon Fiber Muffler.

Unlike some, its designed for the 2005 WR. Quality; fit, finish is excellent. Very light, looks excellent, comes with an 94-96db approved spark arrestor installed.

It does not seem louder than my un-corked stocker if you are a spectator listening to someone ride it, but is a bit louder if you are riding the WR.

I provides a significant bottom and major increase in the mid-hit; now I have to hold on like it's my KTM300exc 2-stroke :naughty:

Elton

Sounds good Elton, can you post any pics?

I am amazed at the prices for these systems. I thought V6 racing parts were expensive. I paid $700 for a complete set of hand welded SS headers for my Drag Car. Significantly more product than that header. Ti is tooooo expensive for my beater...

Unfortunately, you can't really see my bling. That is one nice looking piece though. Do the C/F mufflers come apart if you crash hard? Also, does the C/F seem to be more resistant to conducting the heat than a stock can?

i bought the the stainless one... sounds so tuff....elton have you rode it with the insert out :naughty::D wow is all i can say :D:naughty:

i bought the the stainless one... sounds so tuff....elton have you rode it with the insert out :naughty::D wow is all i can say :naughty::D

No, I've only had it on for two rides. So, the power jumps with it out? What about the noise? I understand that it ships with Yosh's quietest insert, a 94-96db insert but you can get a 96-102db insert.

I'm not sure if the "pro" (with the TI header) is worth the extra $200; However, I could get the Pro quicker and the Yosh people said the header was larger -- they also sold me on the carbon fiber muffler vs. the ti muffler.

Elton

I am amazed at the prices for these systems. I thought V6 racing parts were expensive. I paid $700 for a complete set of hand welded SS headers for my Drag Car. Significantly more product than that header. Ti is tooooo expensive for my beater...

Unfortunately, you can't really see my bling. That is one nice looking piece though. Do the C/F mufflers come apart if you crash hard? Also, does the C/F seem to be more resistant to conducting the heat than a stock can?

I thought $642 to my door was very reasonable for the complete "Pro" ti w/carbon fiber. While searching I saw some $899 systems. Also, the link I provided was by far the best pricing I found on these TRC systems.

Don't know about how the cf will fare in a crash; have yet to crash my WR. But my KTM has a cf pipe guard -- so it must be tough and I know it displaces heat. The pro system is very light.

Elton

Elton.... Nice pipe.. If money were no object that's the system I would get... WOW... BLING BLING... :naughty:

yes elton it has a HUGE HUGE power can with no insert in... yes it is loud .

Hey Elton, if you have access to a digi camera snap off a few shots for us will you? I've been considering that exhaust for some time. I tried a White Bros a few days ago, and sent it back. No gain over stock, and even louder. :naughty: Wrong way to go.

Pics would be cool. Thanks.

Hey Elton, if you have access to a digi camera snap off a few shots for us will you? I've been considering that exhaust for some time. I tried a White Bros a few days ago, and sent it back. No gain over stock, and even louder. :naughty: Wrong way to go.

Pics would be cool. Thanks.

I almost bought a WB also, but heard bad things; Also, the WB slip-on cost about as much as the Yosh TRC comp system. Here are some photos, as requested;

Yoshimura TRC Pro - Carbon Fiber photos

Elton

:naughty:

Thanks Elton. I think that's the way to fly. I just have to save up some Deniro to get it. :naughty: