HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
clark4131

Zip-Ty Chain Adjuster Blocks

5 posts in this topic

Thinkin' about getting some, but all the past threads are around 3 years old. So what do y'all think? Thumbs up or thumbs down? :naughty::naughty::D ...SC

I was watching this thread hoping on some good feedback, thinking about buying themself....Looks like no such luck. :naughty::naughty::D

Have you heard anything neg. about them?

I've been running a set for a couple of years now. No problems at all. Blocks stay put when you pull the axle making for quicker reassembly. A real plus if your trying to fix a flat on the trail or in a race. I recommend using anti-seize on the adjuster bolts when you install them.

I second Scott H. I love them.

I bought a set and gave them to a friend for Xmas.

ya i love them too but pay no attention to the adjustment marks,any way you looked at it (counting the marks forward or backward) it was out a 1/4" from alignment down the length of the chain. i figured it out when my chain kept stretching and i noticed one side of the front sprocket was polished to a mirror finish!! put a straightedge on the sprocket and thats what it was. i don't know if they're all like that, but its sumthin' to look for :naughty: