HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pb1963

650r carb

7 posts in this topic

Hey I just realized, I have one in my garage just sitting around. I could ship it out with the headlamp/ fairing if we can figure out a price.

I've got it boxed up and I'm going to swing by the Post office this afternoon, or I might just put it on the postage meter at work and figure it out that way. I would just use the postage meter at work, but I'm not positive that I would be doing it correctly.

I'm interested to know too. My buddy is throwing a 650 single into a TZ250 chassis and wants the carb. He wants to know how much I want for it and I have no idea. What's a good buddy/friend price you figure? I may just give it to him for free and then he has nothing on me when I ask to take it out for a rip and flog it :naughty:

I sold mine for $50. I think thats a fair price for a used carb unless its an fcr or something.

Actually you can call a dealer and ask them what it would cost for one. That will give you an idea of replacement value. If your sure you will never use it again then $50.00 would be more than fair in fact a steal. If I knew I would never use mine again I would just give it to ya but when I sell the bike I'm taking the Edelbrock off. Anyway it sounds like the guys are willing to almost give you one.

Here is what service Honda is asking for a new one:

Retail Their Price

16100-MBN-672 CARBURETOR (PE78A A) $390.15 $257.54