Yoshimura on ebay for 426

As much as I'd like to get a new bike I just can't justify it - which brings me to this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=35596&item=4538716387&rd=1#ebayphotohosting

I need a spark arrestor if I go to the mountains to ride. I mainly do MX but will occasionally need a spark arrestor. Just buying a s/a for thstock pipe will cost 125.00 from ProMotoBillet. Is this a good exhaust and is this a good price? If you don't want to click on the link, it is a Yoshi RS-3 for $170.00.

My 426 came with the same pipe. In my old man opinion it's too damn loud. I even spent coin for the quieter insert and it's still to damn loud.

Of course some people like loud, so :naughty:

If it came with the pipe, I guess you don't know the difference in performance from stock. Is this a fair assumption?

If it came with the pipe, I guess you don't know the difference in performance from stock. Is this a fair assumption?

Yup! :naughty:

I'm riding blind, but that's okay, for I was blind when I learned . :naughty:

The PMB end cap is an economical choice if you want a spark arrestor. But I can tell you from experience that you will lose a little bit of low and mid range crispness (power) even with the screen out. The exhaust nozzle transition could be designed better, for better flow/power characteristics. I went back to the stock end cap. Loud, but you gotta love the power delivery :naughty: .

It says that is comes included with a spark arrestor.

I am not crazy of buying from ebay so i think you should go to morepowerracing and see the prices of them.