Got me a pig.......

Cool..... picked up my 2000 XR650R on Saturday. Only ridden it home as documents not quite sorted. Think its gonna be a blast. Just one small down side. I shouldve checked it out closer, but the guy who was selling was, lets just say a big lad. When you look a the bike directly from behind the rear mudguard is off centre. Had the seat and panel off and it looks like he has had the seat frame repaired a couple of times. The seat/ wheel/ swing arm looks dead centre its just the alloy subframe under the seat is kinked to the left. Are these ally subframes cheap enough? :naughty: Steve

I believe all 2000-2005 XR650R's are tweaked that way. I bought mine brand new and my rear fender points to the left. I don't worry about it enough to straighten it and possibly screw something up. Enjoy your bike!

I believe all 2000-2005 XR650R's are tweaked that way. I bought mine brand new and my rear fender points to the left.

Ditto! :naughty:

Mine was off a bit to, I loosened the subframe and held it ti the rt. and retightened it and shimmed the rear fender, it's strait now.

:naughty::cry::naughty::D

Another BRP owner!

On the subframe - mine was off center from day one - I just keep crashing on alternating sides to keep it all centered up :D

The only people that really notice are those riding behind your bike which should be just about everyone! :D

You all got lucky with it pointing to the left, Mine points to the right.... :naughty:

Nuthin to worry about IMO............ :naughty:

sweet,,,,,, congrats on your new oinker you will love it.. :naughty:

My pigs rear fender is bent to the left, but my pecker has a bend to the right, so they counterbalance each other.

No problems.

LMAO frogman. So when we have this east coast BRP meet-up what's it gonna be..." Hey how's it hangin' " Well I shimmed it so it's not that bad..HA!

Make sure you fix the right footpeg before it breaks off while riding. Steny

And put an Edelbrock on it, order it from Barnums.

You will be very happy